|Name:||High Pressure Homogenizer||Capacity:||6000L/H|
|Max. Pressure:||70MPa||Working Pressure:||56MPa|
|Pressure Adjusting:||2 Stages||Application:||Milk, Juice, Beverage And Etc.|
industrial ultrasonic homogenizer,
high pressure reciprocating pump
Taking into consideration the importance of large-scale equipment during practical operation and the situation that the main stressed parts are operating, proceeding from the reliability and stability of equipment, the company designs the equipments above 55kw (including 55kw) into horizontal structure.
1. The fully closed stainless steel structure is adopted, which is safe, sanitary and nice looking.
2. The outer cover adopts module structure, which enables rapid assembly and disassembly and facilitates maintenance and servicing.
1. The lubricating of transmission part adopts special lubricating method combining spatter lubricating and forced pressure lubricating, which greatly enhances safety and reliability performance.
2. Crank shaft is made of forged alloy steel, with super high strength and long service life.
3. The gearbox is designed with externally allocated hard gear face, with reliable performance and simple maintenance.
4. It is provided with independent forced cooling system, which s equipped with special tubular cooler to carry out forced cooling to the lubrication so as to guarantee the oil temperature of system can satisfy long period and steady operation of equipment.
Hydraulic end part:
1. The structure design of integral pump body provides reliable guarantee for strength and service life.
2. The design of rapid assembly and disassembly of value core and value seat facilitates the assembly and disassembly.
3. The valve seat adopts double face design, which has double service life.
4. Sanitary pressure diaphragm mater is adopted to indicate the pressure, whose reliable performance comes from world fa,ous brand pressure gauge manufactures.
|6||Pressure adjusting||Two stage adjusting|
|7||Speed reducing||Built-in reduction gear|
|8||Drive box||3 pistons|
|8||Lubrication||Forcing ＋ splash|
|10||Moving time||Equipment can work more than 20 hours|
|11||Oil and bearing temp.||External oil cooling system, oil temp.≤65℃|
|12||Inlet and outlet connection||SUS Clamp connection, 2"|
|15||Cooling water||Normal pressure, normal temp. tap water spray cooling|
|16||Seal ring||4 F rectangular ring|