Good quality, for Tomorrow.
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Aseptic Pouch Filling Machine||Application:||Milk, Juice, Beverage|
|Filling Volume:||100-500ml||Capacity:||4500-9000 PPH|
|Filling Heads:||2||Sealing Way:||3 Sides|
|Automatic Grade:||Automatic||Warranty:||1 Year|
milk pouch packing machine,
liquid pouch packing machine
The machine adopts complete pneumatic structure and PCC intelligent computer controllable program control with stable running, simple operation and low maintenance cost. The products are continuously upgraded.
This packing machine has been widely applied in various fields, including liquid dairy products, plant protein beverages such as UHT milk, flavored milk, fruit juice, peanut milk, soybean milk, vinegar, water and yellow wine. It also has the extending functions like automatic cursor orientation and step-less filling speed control. It can pack 2 different volumes at same time (eg, 200ml * 500ml simultaneously).
1. Good adaptability to film. Users have more options to select packing material suppliers and can better guarantee actual benefits of themselves.
2. The deformation and extension of film is small. Due to the special traction mechanism adopted in our equipment, the traction force of film is very small so that the deformation of film is very small, which guarantees the safely of packing.
3. Human-machine communication in real sense. All the controls are realized directly through touch screen. After the production parameters such as temperature, speed, bag length, sealing and cutting time and filling quantity are set on the touch screen, PCC will directly send signals to each actuator to realize the adjustment of them. Any of the parameters can be freely adjusted. Films of different thickness can be used according to different requirements.
4. All actuators adopt the pneumatic control combination of FESTO. The mechanism is simple, reliable, and easy to adjust, with good repetitive performance and without abrasion. It has super long service life.
5. Continuous film feeding is realized to guarantee no damage.
6. It is provided with convenient fine adjusting mechanism for filling. The fine adjustment within 1-2g is very convenient and prompt.
7. Rapid and effective alarming system guarantees the safety and reliability of equipment operation. All the control points where operation malfunction may occur are provided with alarming mechanism.
8. It is provided with the most professional PCC control system in the packing industry. The world first class brand B&R industrial control system is adopted, which has rapid responding speed, stable and reliable performance.
9. Material real-time supervision system is adopted, which guarantees the precision of filling.
10. Special tracking and locating control to the cursor, which has accurate and rapid tracking and locating, and saves power on time and cost.
11. The communication linkage control coordinated with UHT system guarantees the output of high-quality products.
12. We are the only enterprise that provided aseptic whole line turnkey project in the country, including high-pressure homogenizer, UHT, aseptic packing machine, pipe installation, aseptic test and technical training etc.
|Produce capacity||100~500ml ----- 4500~9000 bags/h|
|Filling adjust way||Non-step|
|Filling heads||2 (separate filling volume control)|
|Packing type||Three sides seal|
|Film wastage/seal integrity||
(Count from actual production, except warm-up ones)
|Motor power (KW)||30|
|Electricity||3+N+E 380/220V 50Hz|
|Voltage tolerance||≦±5%, use regulator if necessary|
|Installation dimension (mm)||7000*6000*4900|
|Film width (mm)||320 ± 1 or 260 ± 1|
|Max. film weight||20kg|
|Compressed air||≥0.6Mpa, 3m3/h|
|H2O2 standard||35% food grade|
1L each time for filing chamber sterilization;
1L/4H for production
|Water consumption||500L/each CIP process|
|1||Main Control System||B&R PCC||Austria|
|2||Materiel & CIP Valve||APV||U.K.|
|3||Level Control Valve||GEMU||Germany|
|6||Angle Seat Valve||GEMU||Germany|
|7||High-Speed Electromagnetism Valve||MAC||U.S.|
|8||Steam Reducing Valve||
|12||Spraying systems||Spraying Systems||U.S.|
Contact Person: Candy