Good quality, for Tomorrow.
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Sea worthy packaging|
|Delivery Time:||30-90 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||20 sets/month|
|Filling Volume:||100-500ml||Capacity:||4000-7000 PPH|
|Filling Temperature:||25℃||Application:||Milk, Juice, Beverage|
pouch filling and sealing machine,
liquid pouch packing machine
Introduction of Automatic Plastic Pouch Filling Machine
High speed, high sealing and cutting quality, high filling precision, high automatic control, low malfunction rate and low operation and maintenance cost. It is mainly applied for packing of pasteurized milk, fresh milk and yoghourt etc. low temperature products, or the long-life products such as twice sterilization products.
1. Brand new automatic control system, Mitsubishi programmable controller, and touch screen human-machine interface, with convenient operation.
2. The production efficiency of the high-speed machine is greatly enhanced. The output of milk packed by bag of 250ml can reach 7200bags/hour.
3. The pneumatic control horizontal sealing, vertical sealing, film connecting and sealing quality have been greatly enhanced. It can connect the films and carry out continuous production without stopping the machine, which can reduce the consumption of packing materials and milk.
4. Stepping motor drives the main traction, which avoids the danger of oil dirty pollution caused by chain transmission’s passing through the filling room.
5. Special temperature control system and sealing and cutting structure can greatly enhance the pouch producing rate and reduce the production consumption of film.
6. Complete stainless-steel frame, which is nice-looking and durable.
7. Internationally first-class electric and pneumatic components are adopted, which guarantee good operation of equipment.
|Filling volume adjusting way||Stepless regulation|
|Packing type||Three sides seal, multilayer PE sachet packs|
|Pressure of compressed air||≧0.6MPa|
|Consumption of compressed air||≦0.05m3/min|
|2||Liquid level controlling valve||GEMU||Germany|
|3||Liquid level sensor||E+h||Germany|
|4||High speed electromagnetic valve||MAC||America|
|8||Ultraviolet radiation sterilize system||PHILIPS||Holland|
Contact Person: Candy